Goals and Objectives
- To Provide quality information resources and services
- To improve the information literacy skills of faculty members and students
- To support learning, teaching, and scientific research activities
- To establish fruitful partnership and collaboration with other libraries and information center
- Library collection development is based on users’ information needs
- The library provides appropriate resources and services to support learning, teaching, and research activities
- The library facilitates access to print and electronic resources
- The library expands its resources and services through partnership with other libraries.
- Faculty members and students are satisfied with library resources and services.