Goals and Objectives
- To develop and maintain an understanding of the Library users and their information needs, and to respond to them appropriately.
- To develop a variety of information resources, services, facilities and provide easy access to them.
- To collaborate, affiliate and cooperate with organizations worldwide to share resources, and enhance services.
- Library collection development is based on users’ information needs
- The library provides appropriate resources and services to support learning, teaching, and research activities
- The library facilitates access to print and electronic resources
- The library expands its resources and services through partnership with other libraries.
- Faculty members and students are satisfied with library resources and services.